Home rules cottage ‘Metsäranta’
Arrival & Departure
You are welcome in our cottage from 14:00 and we ask you to leave the cottage on the last day before 12:00 or if possible, later after consultation.
The cottage is clean on arrival, do you want to leave it clean again? We charge 35 euro cleaning fee if the cottage is not clean on departure. A vacuum cleaner is present in the box on the veranda.
A linen package costs 25 euros for 4 persons. Do you want to bring your own? No problem, please let us know in advance.
The linen package consists of: towels, washcloths, kitchen towels, toilettowel, cleaning towels, potholders and bed linen.
We require a 50 euro deposit for the use of the cottage. After departure and inspection of the cottage this amount will be refunded to your account.
For questions you can always contact me, I would like to help make your stay as pleasant as possible! You can reach me on tel +31 6 13639043 or ring on the door.
Main points house rules:
* Park your car in front of or next to the main building. You can use the wheelbarrow for transporting luggage and / or groceries;
* The terrain is a forest area, enter this with respect for trees, plants and animals;
* One pet is possible, but always after consultation (because of my own animals);
* Smoking is not allowed inside;
* The cottage is equipped for 4 people;
* Burning fire is permitted in the designated area, in the fire bowl, provided there is no forest fire hazard;
* Barbecuing is permitted on the existing barbecue. Please clean after use;
* Pans, cutlery, plates and other cooking & table utensils are available, please put them back after cleaning them;
* There is a coffee maker, water boiler, microwave and fridge with freezer;
* The rowing boat can be used freely. For a small fee you can use the (silent) electric motor;
* Life jackets (compulsory in Finland) are stored in the box on the veranda;
* The sauna can be used freely, leave the upper switch on, otherwise you will not have (hot) water;
* If you want, you can borrow large beach towels;
* The floor heating in the sauna must remain on;
* If necessary, the ash from the stove can be put in the black metal bucket. After cooling, this is allowed in the waste container;
* After using the compost toilet, put two spoons with wood chips in the toilet.
* You can tap drinking water (from our own source) at the front of the main building. Please close the tap carefully.
* If desired, you can use a laptop for free.
* Look for our terms and conditions on the relevant page on the website.
* There is a folder in the house with information about the area.
* There is a video with information about the area. Select the USB option in the TV menu and you will get a list of videos.