Home rules cottage ‘Metsäranta’
Arrival & Departure
You are welcome in our cottage from 14:00 and we ask you to leave the cottage on the last day before 12:00 or if possible, later after consultation.
The cottage is clean on arrival, do you want to leave it clean again? We charge €50 cleaning fee if the cottage is not clean on departure. A vacuum cleaner is present in the box on the veranda.
A linen package costs €25 for 4 persons, for for the first issue. Do you want to bring your own? No problem.
The linen package consists of: towels, washcloths, kitchen towels, toilettowel, cleaning towels, potholders and bed linen.
We require a €50 deposit for the use of the cottage. After departure and inspection of the cottage this amount will be refunded to your account.
For questions you can always contact me, I would like to help make your stay as pleasant as possible! You can reach me on tel. +358 451 852 864 or +31 6 13639043 or ring on the door.
Main points house rules:
* Park your car in front of or next to the main building. You can use the wheelbarrow for transporting luggage and / or groceries;
* The terrain is a forest area, enter this with respect for trees, plants and animals;
* One pet is possible, but always after consultation (because of my own animals);
* Smoking is not allowed inside;
* The cottage is equipped for 4 people;
* Burning fire is permitted in the designated area, in the fire bowl, provided there is no forest fire hazard;
* Barbecuing is permitted on the existing barbecue. Please clean after use;
* Pans, cutlery, plates and other cooking & table utensils are available, please put them back after cleaning them;
* There is a coffee maker, water boiler, microwave and fridge with freezer;
* The rowing boat can be used freely. For a small fee you can use the (silent) electric motor;
* Life jackets (compulsory in Finland) are stored in the box on the veranda;
* The sauna can be used freely, leave the upper switch on, otherwise you will not have (hot) water;
* If you want, you can borrow large beach towels;
* The floor heating in the sauna must remain on;
* If necessary, the ash from the stove can be put in the black metal bucket. After cooling, this is allowed in the waste container;
* After using the compost toilet, put two spoons with wood chips in the toilet.
* You can tap drinking water (from our own source) at the front of the main building. Please close the tap carefully.
* If desired, you can use a laptop for free.
* Look for our terms and conditions on the relevant page on the website.
* There is a folder in the house with information about the area.
* There is a video with information about the area. Select the USB option in the TV menu and you will get a list of videos.